Assess Your Mental Wellness Now!
- Mental wellness can be impacted by a wide range of factors.
- These factors range from stress and sleep quality to the balance between hormones, neurotransmitters and bacteria in the gut.
- In psychology research, "mental wellness" is measured by assessing "psychological vigor" — defined as a "mood state characterized by physical energy, mental acuity, and emotional well-being."
- Vigor can also be described as the opposite of "burnout" (physical fatigue, brain fog, and emotional exhaustion.)
- This simplified assessment is based on the research-validated Profile of Mood States questionnaire, or POMS, that has been used in thousands of clinical studies.
- The assessment has been used for almost 2 decades to measure stress levels, mental wellness and biochemical balance (or imbalance) in research study subjects in a range of clinical trials.
- Takes less than 5 minutes!
- Gives you a helpful picture of your mental wellness state.
More Gut-Brain Axis Feel-Good Stuff Over Here