Come on in! The water's just right!
If you have a passion for mental wellness, like Ted and I do, then you can absolutely turn your purpose into a profitable business.
Not just any business... a Work From Home business!
The work treadmill
In today's world, it's more important than ever to have many irons in the fire. I know what it's like to be at the mercy of an employer.
I've worked 9 to 5 jobs as a mental health counselor for many years. It feels like a treadmill: You exchange hours of your life for a salary. Some of those hours involve commuting when you don't get paid for your time. A lot of those hours involve extra paperwork on your own time that you don't get paid for, either.
You end up "living for the weekend" or the next day off. Maybe you can relate to my experience. I grew up in a time when I was taught that the proper order of things was:
1. Go to school and get a degree.
2. Apply for jobs. Get your foot in the door somewhere and work your way up.
3. Save money so you can retire someday.
4. Retire with enough money to last you the rest of your days.
I went into psychology with good intentions - to help people feel better. While I believe I have helped many of my clients over the years, neglecting my own self-care has not done me any favors. When you're stuck on the work treadmill, it's easy to become resentful over time.
The heart wants what the heart wants
About 10 years ago, I decided to explore other, more passive ways of making money. I thought there must be a way to still help people while helping myself get off the treadmill of the daily grind.
I wanted to start a stress management blog. I kept reading incredible stories about how people were making money online with their blogs. So, I thought this would be perfect for me.
I'm all about stress management and hypnosis and thought starting a blog would be a way to really share the work that I love with others. This was NOT easy!
I started my online journey and absolutely no one read my blog...except family members...and only when I was with them to show them my latest post.
I was so discouraged. This was going to be a lot harder than I thought.
I started doing my own online research to try to figure out how to make this work. You can imagine how that went!
It became so time-consuming and cost prohibitive that I simply gave up. Meanwhile, all over the internet, I kept seeing these annoying "influencers" who had their "tribes," "viral videos," and so on. Ugh!!!
But, you know how passion goes...the heart wants what the heart wants, and I still wanted to share mental wellness insights and have the freedom of working online.
I decided to start offering digital audios of my hypnotherapy sessions.
Finally, my desire to have an online business started to pay off! My customers enjoyed the freedom of purchasing hypnosis audios online without the hassle of making an in-person appointment with me.
Fast forward to not too long ago...
I've been very pleased with my digital business, and my customers are getting great results using hypnosis.
But then one day earlier this year, I started hearing about a mental wellness company called Amare. I started hearing all the buzz around their gut-brain axis supplements that boasted better mood, reduced bad food cravings, metabolism increase, great sleep, pain relief...the list went on an on.
So, I decided to be my own guinea pig - and of, course, I also recruited Ted - and try the products for myself.
As someone who frequently gets headaches, I've been pleased with my results using self-hypnosis. But once I started using the Amare products in conjunction with hypnosis, the intensity of my headaches has dropped to almost 0 on the pain scale and has stayed there.
All I can say is WOW!
I'm a strong advocate for taking a multi-pronged approach to health, and the Amare products are definitely a prong I'm keeping in place for the long-term.
After my own personal testing of the products, I felt confident that my customers could also skyrocket their results...and I was RIGHT!
Customers are raving about how awesome they feel, and I couldn't be happier!
What I also like about the Amare business model
- Mentorship. Lack of leadership is one of the main reasons that many people fail in our industry. I’ve carefully selected our mentors who, like me, have invested thousands of dollars in training. As a team, we are totally committed to providing the best leadership available. No more chasing the latest strategy. We make it!
- Unique Products. No “me too” products. No weight loss shakes, oils, skincare or other copycat products. Amare leverages completely unique products that are in demand and not saturated in the marketplace. Mental Wellness is the #1 wellness trend in the world right now.
- E-commerce with affiliate program. If you are not in to building a team, you can leverage the e-commerce and affiliate style option. Earn up to 35% commissions and incentive trips. No weird sign-up fees for customers or friction points.
- Duplicatable Systems. When you join our team, you immediately get plugged in to proven training and our team’s signature social media lead generation system. You will learn how to master Attraction Marketing and never chase uninterested and unqualified friends and family again.
- Mission. We are humanitarian entrepreneurs, and we operate under our core values of love, integrity, service, innovation and humility.
Are you ready for a partner? Someone who'll have your back?
Does this sound like you?
- You're passionate about creating optimum physical and mental health! You are a health coach, massage therapist, nutritionist, yoga teacher, chiropractor, mental health practitioner, or someone who is passionate about health and wellness who’s ready to create residual income.
- You want to be in business for YOURSELF and make REAL money (that’s residual) with a supportive business model.
- You are READY to make money right now, increase your income and live your BEST Life!
- You believe in creating a life you love.
- You want to work with a group of like-minded, highly successful entrepreneurs you can trust.