Work With Melissa Stefanski, PhD
Work with Melissa Stefanski 1:1
SERVICES are all offered online using Zoom or by Telephone.
Hypnotherapy & EFT Tapping Session (~90 minutes): $100
This comprehensive wellness package includes Hypnotherapy and EFT tapping to supercharge your success and bolster your resilience.
Hypnotherapy: Includes recording of the session to reinforce the changes on your own. Hypnosis brings your body and mind into a focused state. In a hypnotic state, your brainwaves function at an optimal level for receiving information. What is this information? Messages that are positive and solution-based for achieving your goals! Through hypnosis, you are harnessing the power of your subconscious to program your mind and body for positive mental and physical results.
EFT Tapping is a bilateral brain reprogramming technique that involves tapping on the body's meridian points while clearing away negative thought patterns and then inculcating helpful messages.
- Goal-setting and coaching on how to perform self-hypnosis and anchoring.
- A basic lesson on EFT and the meridian points.
- A guidebook for how to perform EFT.
- *Hypnotherapy session that includes a recording of the session, as well as other audios that may be beneficial to you.
- When we meet, we’ll start by clarifying your goal and engage in coaching, where I’ll teach you how to perform self-hypnosis, anchoring, and EFT tapping. I’ll answer any questions you may have. Then, we’ll conduct the hypnotherapy session. You will receive the recording of our session, and I’ll also give you any supporting audios that I think may be of benefit to you.
- Hypnotherapy has been a technique I’ve used for myself to help manage stress in my own life. I think of hypnosis as a go-to friend I can call upon to help me whenever I want. So often, I find that people, myself included, have the tendency to use sheer willpower when they want or need to make a change. However, willpower often turns into “won’t power” – “I won’t eat that cake,” “I won’t feel pain,” “I won’t smoke.” As the saying goes, to resist is to persist! This is why I love hypnosis so much – instead of willpower, you’re using your mind power. Hypnosis helps you speak directly to the subconscious, or emotional, part of the brain that keeps habits in place.
- So essentially, hypnosis helps you get on your own side by quickly changing the brain’s wiring in the very part of the brain that formed the unwanted habit/feeling/etc. in the first place.
- Hypnosis brings your body and mind into a focused state. In a hypnotic state, your brainwaves function at an optimal level for receiving information.
- What is this information? Messages that are positive and solution-based for achieving your goals! Through hypnosis, you are harnessing the power of your subconscious to program your mind and body for positive mental and physical results.
Please let me know any questions you may have. It would be my privilege to be your hypnotherapist!
Hypnotherapy & EFT Tapping Have Proven Successful in the following areas:
Body: Smoking Cessation & Addictions, Weight Reduction/Gain, Sports Attainment, Disease and Pain Management, Fertility & Birthing, Breaking Unwanted Habits, Nail Biting, Teeth Grinding, Sexual Performance, and More.
Mind: Stress and Anxiety Management, Depression & Grief, Self-esteem & Confidence, Anger Management, Learning Abilities, Manifestation Ability, Better Relationships, Abundance, Fears & Phobias, and More.
Spirit: Increasing Intuition, Connecting with Your Higher Self, Meditation Mindfulness, and More.
Can Hypnosis Work for YOU?
Are you skeptical about hypnosis? Are you wondering if hypnosis is the right tool for you to achieve your goal?
Please take my test (takes only a couple of minutes) to see if hypnosis can work for you. HYPNOSIS TEST>>>
Why does it seem so difficult to ever reach a goal? I mean really reach it for more than a day?
Think about it....
MOST people who want to lose weight....don't.
MOST people who want to earn more money...don't.
MOST people who want to quit smoking...don't.
It's true in almost every area of life.
Think about how many times you've said, "I'm going to cut out some of the sugar in my diet"....and then by the end of the day, you're having a sugary treat?
Or, how many times have you decided to save money by skipping Starbucks or a meal out....and, yet, before you know it, you're back to your usual spending routine?
It's easy to say the problem is "habit." That's definitely part of it, but there's more to it than that. What's keeping the unwanted habit in place?
In fact, just today, I saw an amazing statistic. Over 81% of adults believe they should write a book. Yet, only 1% of these people ever even start writing a book, and only a fraction of those folks ever actually finish.
So, what's going on here?
So, why is it so hard for us to just DO what we say we want to do?
The cycle of self-sabotage is fueled by our thinking that habit (or pattern change) is going to happen through willpower. I recognize the importance of examining thoughts and reframing them to be supportive of ourselves. However, the key ingredient missing from sustaining the changes we want is emotional mastery.
Most of our habits - the patterns we really adhere to - are fueled by our emotions not our thoughts.
That's why thinking, or willpower, alone will never be enough to obtain and sustain the changes we want.
If you think of yourself as a car, the steering wheel is your conscious mind. It makes your daily decisions, and governs your outer behavior, movement, and sensory function. When you eat an apple, your conscious mind “steers” your hand to your mouth, and tells your mouth to chew.
When you break your diet, or say something silly, it’s your subconscious that makes that happen.
Your subconscious is your engine, your central processing unit. It makes deep decisions, and governs what goes on “behind the scenes.”
Your subconscious decides right from wrong, makes you succeed or fail, and is responsible for careless or thoughtless mistakes. It gives you confidence, fear, anxiety, stress, strength, weakness, happiness, and lots of other emotions. It makes you confident or afraid to build deep relationships, determines how you perform at work, and does many more vital tasks that decide your life’s path and direction.
The good news is that you can decide what kind of fuel to put in your car. Fill your tank up with premium gas, and you’ve connected your conscious with your subconscious. Now you can steer and control your subconscious, and inject it with the power to achieve your goals of health, abundance, pain management - you name it - and be free from limiting habits and beliefs.
I know this is hard. You've likely been debating trying "one more thing" for months, if not years. But, I'm so glad you found me and have taken the courageous step of being here.
I'm confident that hypnotherapy can work to help equip you with the necessary tools to help you face and overcome these challenges. Whether you're struggling with weight loss, smoking cessation, or stress management, it's important that you know you don't have to be alone in this journey. You can achieve your goals, overcome these struggles, and live a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
I encourage you to take a multi-pronged approach to mental and physical wellness. There's no great panacea that will cure anyone.
- Hypnotherapy is not enough.
- Exercise is not enough.
- Healthy eating is not enough.
- No one thing is ever enough.
It's always many different activities, new habits, techniques, products working together that help people improve their lives and achieve their goals.
I have found that when hypnotherapy is combined with a healthy lifestyle, true optimum health starts happening. The body is fortified, and the mind gains emotional mastery.
Who Am I and Why Should You Listen to Me?
Hello and welcome! Thank you so much for your time today.
My name is Melissa Stefanski, and hypnotherapy is my labor of love.
I used to get so anxious , so stressed out, that it felt as though my heart was going to pound out of my chest! I felt the stress in the form of headaches and nervousness throughout my body.
I would gain weight during especially stressful times, and my relationships suffered, too.
I have bought numerous products and countless self-help programs in search of that "thing" that's going to make these terrible feelings go away.
Nothing was working.
I wasted a lot of time and money stuck in self-help hell!
I started thinking maybe my genetic makeup was stacked against me, and there was no changing what genes had dictated. Maybe some people are wired to be more sensitive. Maybe some people have had events in his or her life to encourage wanting to hide away.
But, so what?
Resigning to feeling stressed, anxious or stuck in any bad situation is only one option.
Another option is to do the best with what you have. That's what I've committed to do for myself. That's what I want for you, as well.
There's no need for you to find a guru or buy another program for tons of money that is filled with rah-rah and no real substance.
YOU already have what it takes to make sustainable changes. YOU are the go-to source for achieving your goals.
Whatever your personal challenges may be, if you are willing to commit to your goals and work on them, you will make changes and feel better.
Hands-down, hypnotherapy has proven to be a powerful shortcut to brain change and life transformation.
Awareness and self-compassion are necessities for healing, and these qualities can grow throughout life. This means that our body, heart and mind continue to show us more and more about our self and how to flourish.
Hypnotherapy helps us...
1. Turn inward so we may uncover our blind spots - the parts just outside our conscious awareness - that are keeping us stuck and repeating patterns of automatic reactivity when confronted with life’s inevitable challenges and difficulties.
2. Change our minds! Humans are designed to change, to evolve. It takes curiosity, kindness, and practice.
There may not be a definitive day when you think, "Yea! I made it." But, one day you'll think, "I'm not sure when this happened, but things just feel better."
I am dedicated to offering effective and affordable hypnotherapy audios and life-enriching products for everyone who desires meaningful change. I've recently added aromatherapy to my stress relief toolbox and have had even more accelerated results!
As for the more boring information about me, I hold a BS and MA in Psychology and Biochemistry and currently working on my PhD. I am a certified hypnotherapist through the National Guild of Hypnotists.
Hypnotherapy Is Magical, But It's Not Magic!
Forget what you see in the movies. Simply put, hypnosis feels like meditation but with a goal.
Hypnotherapy offers a science-based approach in helping you attain your goals.
Given the multitude of stressors and negative messages we are faced with every day, it is no wonder that so many of us become sick, worn out, anxious, and depressed.
The body and mind do not work optimally when dealing with chronic stress.
Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and tired?
Research indicates that we are better able to learn, process information, and remember when we are relaxed. This makes sense! Think of the last time you were stressed out. Were you thinking clearly? Were you making the best possible choices for reaching your goals? When caught up in stress, most of us become overwhelmed with negative thoughts, bad moods, and unsuccessful behavior patterns.
Relaxation Encourages Smart Thinking
Stress contributes to 90% of all diseases
Over half of all doctors visits are stress related.
(Source: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
Most of us have hypnotized ourselves, sometimes over the span of our lifetime, with very stressful and negative messages. We carry deeply ingrained messages from childhood into adulthood. Some of these messages are positive and help us make successful choices. Others are negative and may guide us into failure.
Hypnosis is a technique used to induce a heightened awareness and ability to focus in the subconscious mind. The hypnotic state occurs naturally in our everyday lives.
For instance, if you’ve ever found yourself so engrossed in a book that you stopped noticing what was happening around you, then you’ve experienced a mild hypnotic state.
Your awareness and focus were turned inward, toward your book. Hypnosis induced with the guidance of a professional can help you attain an even deeper awareness and focus toward the messages of your choosing.
Hypnosis brings your body and mind into a focused state. In a hypnotic state, your brainwaves function at an optimal level for receiving information.
What is this information? Messages that are positive and solution-based for achieving your goals! Through hypnosis, you are harnessing the power of your subconscious to program your mind and body for positive mental and physical results.
Hypnosis helps you home in on your awareness of positive insights so that you no longer succumb to the maladaptive effects of stress and negativity.
In essence, you are taking control of your choices, your feelings, your behavior, and your success!
What's In It For YOU?
Hypnosis has proven successful in the following areas:
- Body: Smoking Cessation & Addictions, Weight Reduction/Gain, Sports Attainment, Disease and Pain Management, Fertility & Birthing, Breaking Unwanted Habits, Nail Biting, Teeth Grinding, Sexual Performance, and More.
- Mind: Stress and Anxiety Management, Depression & Grief, Self-esteem & Confidence, Anger Management, Learning Abilities, Manifestation Ability, Better Relationships, Abundance, Fears & Phobias, and More.
- Spirit: Increasing Intuition, Connecting with Your Higher Self, Meditation Mindfulness, and More.
Exercise power over your body through your mind
Sustainable mindset changes are at the heart of achieving any goal. With hypnotherapy, you can retrain your brain to adopt healthier habits and attitudes.
Personalized, affordable, effective
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to wellness. We all have different obstacles, stressors and struggles. Hypnotherapy offers a science-based approach in helping you quickly attain your goals by shifting how you think, act and feel - a portable skill set for your mind.
Nothing Changes, If Nothing Changes:
You can't gain back time, BUT...
- Life is too short to stay stuck where you are, only to wonder "what if?"
- Each day is a chance to move your life towards something more than it is now. Don't let inaction build up regret... of wasted time, energy and opportunities.
- I finally realized that a lot of the constraints I thought I had... were really all in my own mind. This has been proven time and again. Your attitude is all that matters to determine what you're really capable of achieving.
Take charge of your circumstances
- Many of us leave our life to fate or coincidence. We allow external circumstances to take control and when things don't go right, we feel like we're lost and defeated. But the truth is, your current circumstances are inherited from your thinking and feeling patterns. If you change your original thinking and feeling patterns, you can change your circumstances.
No obstacle is absolute (and most are temporary)
- You may also feel that some obstacles are simply beyond your current ability and resources. I want to show you that every obstacle can be overcome by combining a full picture perspective with flexible angles of attack.
Every goal can be achieved
- There's no goal that is too big to overcome, if you know how to set it on your own terms. That means mastering the art of breaking things down and knowing how to measure and quantify your progress. With these two skills, a big goal just becomes a matter of stepping stones that you can fully control.
- Whether you want to solve problems, overcome obstacles, or achieve goals, you can find the best tool for the job at your fingertips. Just close your eyes, listen to the audio, and relax. See how easy it is to improve your life quickly and easily. You'll notice a difference immediately. You'll instantly feel more relaxed, confident, and better able to handle any situation you're facing - even after just one listening session! With consistent listening, you are changing the neural pathways in your brain for sustainable transformation.
The Most Valuable Contributor to Success: YOU!
It is important to recognize the significance of the role you play in accomplishing your goals. Hypnosis is neither procedure nor prescription that is done to you. In fact, all hypnosis is self-hypnosis in that you are an active participant in the process. The hypnotherapist should be viewed as a catalyst or guide. You are an integral part in reinforcing positive messages and fulfilling goals through your actions.
Success in attaining your goals depends on you. Success in hypnosis works similarly to success in looking after your physical health. For instance, if a doctor prescribes blood pressure medication to a patient, that medication will work best only if the patient takes the pill as prescribed, quits smoking, reduces stress, and eats a low sodium diet. Otherwise, the blood pressure medication is “swimming against the tide” so to speak with not much of a chance. It is like this when using hypnosis. Success depends on many variables including personal attitude, motivation, cooperation, and follow through with reinforcing practices.
Are you ready to work towards the life you've always wanted?
Are you ready to change your mind?
You are one decision away from achieving the results you want!>>>
"I was a heavy smoker for over 30 years. Melissa's hypnosis sessions have made me lose interest in cigarettes altogether. I can actually breathe again! Thank you so much." John D.
"I can finally give work presentations without needing a wardrobe change. I used to get so nervous - and sweaty. Now I enjoy speaking in front of my colleagues." Mary S.
"The gastric band surgery hypnosis changed my relationship with food. The scale would not budge before. I lost 5lbs the first week." Elaine B.
"After a long time away from the workforce, Melissa's hypnotherapy helped me feel confident enough to explore a new career. I finally have my dream job." Tracy M.
"I was skeptical about hypnosis. I thought it was like on TV with swinging watches and clucking like a chicken. My husband gave me Melissa's quit smoking intensive program as a birthday present. Guess what? I'm a non-smoker now! Thanks so much." Ann B.
Home Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski w Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski Work with Melissa Stefanski