The symptoms of nicotine withdrawal can range from irritating to debilitating. Many people experience headaches, nausea, digestive issues, and irritability when they give up smoking. The discomfort can cause them to go running back to their cigarettes before they've truly even started their journeys to quitting.
This is where peppermint essential oil can be helpful. This essential oil is known to provide relief for headaches and nausea. The fresh, bold scent of peppermint oil offers a very welcome contrast to the smell of cigarette smoke. In fact, starting your day with some peppermint oil can be far more inspiring than reaching for your usual cigarette.
HOW TO USE:
- Diffuse with water diffuser or passive diffuser
- Place 1-2 drops on a cotton ball (or personal inhaler) and breathe in as needed.
- Carry a bottle of Peppermint with you and sniff it directly from the bottle throughout the day to reduce nicotine cravings.
- Place a drop on thumb and rub on roof of mouth as needed.
- Put 1-2 drops on toothpick and suck as needed.
- Apply two to three drops of essential oil to your feet (big toes and/or arches) to help purge toxins.
- Massage your temples with a few drops of the oil (mix with a carrier oil) to alleviate headaches associated with withdrawal symptoms.
- Add one to two drops essential oil to a smoothie or drink as tea with lemon to detox toxins from the body.
Organic Peppermint Essential Oil 10 mL
Peppermint is a fresh, stimulating oil, and when diffused can help enhance alertness an... [More]