Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree which can grow upwards of more than 100 feet and can be found in tropical South America. Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes. Since the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been utilized in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil.
Similar to Black Pepper essential oil, Copaiba can help soothe anxious feelings and it can be applied to the skin to promote a clear, smooth complexion. Taken internally, Copaiba essential oil supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems.
Although Copaiba does not contain psychoactive cannabinoids, the main component caryophyllene may be neuroprotective and have cardiovascular and immune benefits. It’s also a powerful antioxidant that promotes immune health.
HOW TO USE:
- Diffuse with water diffuser or passive diffuser
- Place 1-2 drops on a cotton ball (or personal inhaler) and breathe in as needed.
- Place a drop on thumb and rub on roof of mouth as needed.
- Put 1-2 drops on toothpick and suck as needed.
- Add two to three drops of copaiba essential oil to a warm washcloth and lay with it on your chest.
- Massage your temples with a few drops of the oil to alleviate headaches associated with withdrawal symptoms.
- Carry a bottle of copaiba essential oil with you and sniff it directly from the bottle throughout the day to reduce nicotine cravings.
- Apply two to three drops of essential oil to your feet (big toes and/or arches) to help relieve tension.
- Add one to two drops essential oil to water.
Copaiba Oleoresin 10 mL
Copaiba has long been used to soothe the joint pains associated with normal aging, it a... [More]