1. Serenity: Relax and sleep Essential Oils for Sleep Essential Oils for Sleep
This powerful blend combines Lavender Flower, Cedarwood, Ho Wood Leaf, Ylang Ylang Flower, Marjoram Leaf, Roman Chamomile Flower, Vetiver Root, Vanilla Bean Absolute, Hawaiian Sandalwood essential oils.
The newly updated doTERRA Serenity Restful Blend has a calming and relaxing aroma that provides a unique user experience. This perfectly balanced, tranquil blend can be sensed immediately, transporting the user to a state of blissful repose. doTERRA Serenity combines essential oils renowned for their ability to create a restful environment at bedtime.
Apply one to two drops to the hands and inhale throughout the day to help reduce life’s daily stressors, or diffuse at night to help quiet a restless baby or child. The addition of Cedarwood, Ho Wood, and Vetiver essential oils gives doTERRA Serenity a grounding aroma that encourages a tranquil atmosphere when it’s time to wind down.
doTERRA Serenity can be used in conjunction with doTERRA Serenity Restful Complex Softgels. Diffusion of the doTERRA Serenity essential oil blend creates a relaxing environment while the softgels promote a restful night’s sleep.
HOW TO USE:
- Diffuse with water diffuser or passive diffuser
- Place 1-2 drops on a cotton ball (or personal inhaler) and breathe in as needed.
- Add two to three drops of Serenity to a warm washcloth and lay with it on your chest.
- Massage your temples and neck with a few drops of the oil to alleviate tension.
- Apply two to three drops of essential oil to your feet (big toes and/or arches) to help relieve tension.
- Add two to three drops into a warm bath with Epsom salts to create a relaxing, renewing experience.