Get a non-surgical face lift using hypnosis! Keep reading...
As we age, we look for things we can do to prevent wrinkles, diseases, and cognitive function. The good news is that there are hundreds of things that can be done to help you age in the best way possible. Here we are going to look at six life hacks you can apply to your life today to help you age better.
1) Invest In Large Sunglasses: The skin around your eyes is the most delicate and thin skin you own. It's also the place that wrinkles tend to appear first. By wearing oversized sunglasses, you are preventing sun damage from occurring around your eyes and you are also reducing how much you are squinting. This means you will have fewer eye wrinkles as well as fewer forehead wrinkles.
2) Make Time For Your Friends: Oftentimes we find our schedules to be so hectic that we neglect to make time for a social life. However, having a social life can help you age better in many ways. The biggest thing making time for friends will accomplish is lowering your stress level. Studies have shown that being stressed out damages your skin cells, which leads to premature lines. Stress can also lower your immune system leading you to a more likely chance of becoming ill. As a bonus, making time for your friends also means that you are more active both physically and mentally.
3) Stay Active: It's no secret that as you age your metabolism slows down. Getting at least thirty minutes of activity, a day both increases your metabolism but can also help to increase bone density putting you at a lower risk of bone injuries as you age.
4) Take Fish Oil Regularly: Fish oil is high in omega-3 fatty acids. Which a study done by Ohio State University shows can help everything from your joints, eyesight, and hair growth to making your skin look supple and improving your heart and immune functions. If fish oil isn't for you, you can also increase your intake of seeds, nuts, sardines, or salmon.
5) Keep Your Diet Colorful: We know there are some foods out there that speed up the aging process. What many people aren't aware of, is that there are also some foods out there that can do the opposite. Foods like kale, broccoli, blueberries, strawberries, oranges, and plums are all rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that can promote healthy aging. Some of these nutrients include alpha lipoic acid, carotenoids (including vitamin A, ﬂ-carotene, lycopene, astaxanthin, and retinol), CoQ10, glutathione, polyphenols, and vitamins C, D, and E.
6) Change Your Opinion Of Old: There is no formal definition of what old means. The word can have many different meanings depending on the context. Don't degrade yourself by talking about your "senior moments" or the things you can no longer do. Having a positive attitude and a good mental outlook is half the battle. When you tell yourself that you are old and can't do things, it becomes the truth. Instead, focus on all the things you can do and remember, age is just a number.
Heath is cumulative. In today's busy society, we tend to forget to take care of ourselves because we are so busy taking care of everyone else. Make yourself a priority and begin implementing even just one of the above suggestions for now.
By implementing the six suggestions above and sticking to them, they will become part of your normal routine. Take care of yourself now so you can ensure that you will age in a positive way.
Some lines and wrinkles are an inevitable part of aging but stress, strain and tension create grooves in facial skin leaving unnecessary lines and wrinkles, making you look and feel older than your years.
We all know that avoiding smoking, too much direct sunlight, drinking plenty of water and eating healthily all help facial skin to stay smooth, but stress also plays a huge role in producing wrinkles and lines.
Stress, tension and worry cause frowning which, over time, cause the muscles in the face to conform to that movement. This repeated "stress expression" is what causes "worry lines."
The smoothing magic of hypnosis
Hypnotherapists have noticed for years that after a session of deep hypnosis people invariably look fresher and younger with smoother skin.
The reason for hypnotic non-surgical face lift is that the face has many muscles which hold tension in many different ways. Frown lines are caused when we hold tension too long and too often; however when your face relaxes deeply the muscles relax giving the skin of the face a chance to smooth out.
Your face is your display to the world, it shows who you are and indicates your level of health and vitality. When your skin looks good the message you give to the world is: "I am strong and vital."
In your Non-Surgical Face Lift hypnosis download session you'll experience a kind of natural lift and rejuvenation as your sub-conscious mind is encouraged to relax all the muscles of your face and circulation is encouraged into the skin of the face.
You will also be given powerful suggestions to do more of what helps your skin such as drinking more water and eating good foods.
Download Non-Surgical Face Lift now and start looking younger today.
Ready for a lift right now? Try my FREE RELAXING HYPNOSIS SESSION:)
Go for it! Get your Non-Surgical Face Lift!