Tools for Optimum Emotional and Physical Wellness
HYPNOSIS: Powerful tool for weight loss, smoking cessation, addictions, sleep, pain management, stress relief, mood improvement, sexual enjoyment, peak performance, focus & memory, creativity, mindset change, wealth & abundance, relationship strengthening, career achievement, goal attainment, etc.
ESSENTIAL OILS & Natural Supplements: Nature's medicine cabinet for your optimum physical health and emotional wellness. Combine hypnosis, meditation, self-care practices with aromatherapy for a powerful way to achieve any goal.
- Are you fed up with stress, weight gain, smoking, fears, pain, and other shitty things?
- Does it feel like willpower just doesn't work?
- Are you struggling with feeling powerless?
- Have you tried to solve the problems in your life on your own and realized you need help from someone or something else?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then you have made the right choice by being here.
I know this is hard. You've likely been debating trying "one more thing" for months, if not years. But, I'm so glad you found me and have taken the courageous step of being here.
I'm confident that hypnotherapy can work to help equip you with the necessary tools to help you face and overcome these challenges. Whether you're struggling with weight loss, smoking cessation, or stress management, it is important that you know you don't have to be alone in this journey. Hypnotherapy audios can help you achieve your goals, overcome these struggles, and live a more fulfilling and meaningful life.
I have found that when hypnotherapy, meditation/brainwave entrainment, and aromatherapy are combined, true optimum health starts happening. The body is fortified, and the mind gains emotional mastery.
Hypnotherapy and Aromatherapy Are Magical, But They're Not Magic...
Both Hypnotherapy & Aromatherapy offer a science-based approach in helping you attain your goals.
Given the multitude of stressors and negative messages we are faced with every day, it is no wonder that so many of us become sick, worn out, anxious, and depressed.
The body and mind do not work optimally when dealing with chronic stress.
Are you sick and tired of feeling sick and tired?
Press play and let the embedded messages and brainwave entrainment take you where you want to go. Listen once a day for the first 7 days and notice the difference. Whether you fall asleep or stay awake, these audio programs will infuse your mind, body and spirit, setting the stage for the positive change you choose.
Each hypnosis audio session is formulated with advanced embedded suggestions (NLP or neurolinguistic programming) that create strong positive changes in the subconscious mind. Each word is carefully selected.
Brainwave entrainment tones are mixed into the audios for even deeper relaxation,
helping the mind become even more open to suggestion. Brainwave entrainment tones create new neural pathways between the left and right hemispheres, balancing the brain, enhancing mental and emotional health, improving self-awareness, and healing unresolved emotional challenges. This underlying audio technology drives the nervous system to higher levels of mental functioning, accelerating learning and creativity, facilitating deep meditation, and naturally stimulating the production of brain chemicals that lead to feelings of well-being.
Although the conscious mind's experience of the audio is different with each listening session, the other-than-conscious mind (also referred to as the unconscious or subconscious mind) always receives the entire message.
Each hypnotherapy session is designed so that you automatically enter the ideal brain state for relaxation and learning.
Aromatherapy supports the brain's relaxation response and quickly helps the memory center expect to go into a parasympathetic state quickly and easily. On a cellular level, essential oils support emotional well-being as well as optimum physical health.
Hello and welcome! Thank you so much for your time today.
My name is Melissa Stefanski, and hypnotherapy is my labor of love.
I used to worry so easily. I felt the stress in the form of headaches and nervousness throughout my body. I have bought numerous products and countless self-help programs in search of that "thing" that's going to make these terrible feelings go away.
Nothing was working.
I wasted a lot of time and money stuck in self-help hell!
I started thinking maybe my genetic makeup was stacked against me, and there was no changing what genes had dictated. Maybe some people are wired to be more sensitive. Maybe some people have had events in his or her life to encourage wanting to hide away.
But, so what?
Resigning to feeling stressed, anxious or stuck in any bad situation is only one option.
Another option is to do the best with what you have. That's what I've committed to do for myself. That's what I want for you, as well.
There's no need for you to find a guru or buy another program for tons of money that is filled with rah-rah and no real substance.
YOU already have what it takes to make sustainable changes. YOU are the go-to source for achieving your goals.
Whatever your personal challenges may be, if you are willing to commit to your goals and work on them, you will make changes and feel better.
Hands-down, hypnotherapy has proven to be a powerful shortcut to brain change and life transformation.
Awareness and self-compassion are necessities for healing, and these qualities can grow throughout life. This means that our body, heart and mind continue to show us more and more about our self and how to flourish.
Hypnotherapy helps us...
1. Turn inward so we may uncover our blind spots - the parts just outside our conscious awareness - that are keeping us stuck and repeating patterns of automatic reactivity when confronted with life’s inevitable challenges and difficulties.
2. Change our minds! Humans are designed to change, to evolve. It takes curiosity, kindness, and practice.
There may not be a definitive day when you think, "Yea! I made it." But, one day you'll think, "I'm not sure when this happened, but things just feel better."
I am dedicated to offering effective and affordable hypnotherapy audios and life-enriching products for everyone who desires meaningful change. I've recently added aromatherapy to my stress relief toolbox and have had even more accelerated results!
As for the more boring information about me, I hold a BS and MA in Psychology and Biochemistry from McGill University and currently working on my PhD. I am a certified hypnotherapist through the National Guild of Hypnotists.
Does Hypnosis Work?
Results of a comparison study:
Psychoanalysis: 38% Recovery after 600 sessions
Behavior Therapy: 72% Recovery after 22 sessions
Hypnotherapy: 93% Recovery after 6 sessions
(Source: American Health Magazine)
Research indicates that we
are better able to learn, process information, and remember when we are
relaxed. This makes sense! Think of the last time you were stressed out. Were
you thinking clearly? Were you making the best possible choices for reaching your
goals? When caught up in stress, most of us become overwhelmed with negative
thoughts, bad moods, and unsuccessful behavior patterns.
Relaxation Encourages Smart Thinking
Stress contributes to 90%
of all diseases
Over half of all doctors
visits are stress related.
(Source: The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
Most of us have hypnotized
ourselves, sometimes over the span of our lifetime, with very stressful and
negative messages. We carry deeply ingrained messages from childhood into
adulthood. Some of these messages are positive and help us make successful
choices. Others are negative and may guide us into failure.
is a technique used to induce a heightened awareness and ability to
focus in the subconscious mind. The hypnotic state occurs naturally in
our everyday lives.
For instance, if you’ve ever found yourself so engrossed in a book that you stopped noticing what was happening around you, then you’ve experienced a mild hypnotic state. Your awareness and focus were turned inward, toward your book. Hypnosis induced with the guidance of a professional can help you attain an even deeper awareness and focus toward the messages of your choosing.
Hypnosis brings your body and mind into a relaxed state. In a hypnotic state, your brainwaves function at an optimal level for receiving information.
What is this information? Messages that are positive and solution-based for achieving your goals! Through hypnosis, you are harnessing the power of your subconscious to program your mind and body for positive mental and physical results.
Hypnosis helps you home
in on your awareness of positive insights so that you no longer succumb to the
maladaptive effects of stress and negativity.
In essence, you are taking control of your choices, your feelings,
your behavior, and your success!
Exercise power over your body through your mind
Sustainable mindset changes are at the heart
of achieving any goal. With hypnotherapy, you can retrain your brain to adopt
healthier habits and attitudes.
Personalized, affordable, effective
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to
wellness. We all have different obstacles, stressors and struggles. Hypnotherapy offers a science-based approach in helping you quickly attain your goals by shifting how you think, act and feel - a portable skill set for your mind.
Shop 'til you drop...the weight, smoking, pain, stress, etc.>>>
Hypnosis has proven successful in the following areas:
- Body: Smoking Cessation & Addictions, Weight
Reduction/Gain, Sports Attainment, Disease and Pain Management,
Fertility & Birthing, Breaking Unwanted Habits, Nail Biting, Teeth Grinding, Sexual Performance, and More.
Stress and Anxiety Management, Depression & Grief, Self-esteem
& Confidence, Anger Management, Learning Abilities, Manifestation
Ability, Better Relationships, Abundance, Fears & Phobias, and more.
- Spirit: Increasing Intuition, Connecting with Your
Meditation Mindfulness, and More.
Hypnosis works well with:
- Cognitive (thought) and
behavioral (action) techniques
- Brainwave Entrainment: a
method to stimulate the brain into entering a specific state by using a
pulsing sound, light, or electromagnetic field. The pulses elicit the
brain’s frequency-following response, encouraging the brainwaves to align to the frequency of a given beat.
This frequency-following response of
brainwave entrainment can be seen in action with those prone to
epilepsy. If a strobe flashes at their seizure frequency, the brain will
"entrain" to the flashing light, resulting in a seizure. On the positive side, this same
mechanism is commonly used to induce many brainwave states, such as a
trance, enhanced focus, relaxation, meditation or sleep induction. The
brainwave entrainment effectively pushes the entire brain into a certain
state. All of the hypnosis and meditation audios found on this page have embeded brainwave entrainment tones.
- Aromatherapy: the sense of smell is strongly associated with emotional memories. Essential oils are a fast, safe, and effective tool to calm down the amygdala (the worry wart, drama queen, fear monger of the brain) so that better thinking and emotional well-being can occur.
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)/Meridian Tapping: tapping is a bilateral brain reprogramming technique that involves tapping on the body's meridian points while inculcating helpful messages.
Nothing Changes, If Nothing Changes:
You can't gain back time, BUT...
- Life is too short to stay stuck where you are, only to wonder "what if?"
- Each day is a chance to move your life towards something more than it is now. Don't let inaction build up regret... of wasted time, energy and opportunities.
- I finally realized that a lot of the constraints I thought I had... were really all in my own mind. This has been proven time and again. Your attitude is all that matters to determine what you're really capable of achieving.
Take charge of your circumstances
- Many of us leave our life to fate or coincidence. We allow external circumstances to take control and when things don't go right, we feel like we're lost and defeated. But the truth is, your current circumstances are inherited from your thinking and feeling patterns. If you change your original thinking and feeling patterns, you can change your circumstances.
No obstacle is absolute (and most are temporary)
- You may also feel that some obstacles are simply beyond your current ability and resources. I want to show you that every obstacle can be overcome by combining a full picture perspective with flexible angles of attack.
Every goal can be achieved
- There's no goal that is too big to overcome, if you know how to set it on your own terms. That means mastering the art of breaking things down and knowing how to measure and quantify your progress. With these two skills, a big goal just becomes a matter of stepping stones that you can fully control.
- Whether you want to solve problems, overcome obstacles, or achieve goals, you can find the best tool for the job at your fingertips. Just close your eyes, listen to the audio, and relax. See how easy it is to improve your life quickly and easily. You'll notice a difference immediately. You'll instantly feel more relaxed, confident, and better able to handle any situation you're facing - even after just one listening session! With consistent listening, you are changing the neural pathways in your brain for sustainable transformation.
The Most Valuable
Contributor to Success: YOU!
It is important to recognize
the significance of the role you play in accomplishing your goals. Hypnosis is
neither procedure nor prescription that is done to you. In fact, all hypnosis
is self-hypnosis in that you are an active participant in the process. The hypnotherapist
should be viewed as a catalyst or guide. You are an integral part in
reinforcing positive messages and fulfilling goals through your actions.
Success in attaining your
goals depends on you. Success in hypnosis works similarly to success in looking
after your physical health. For instance, if a doctor prescribes blood pressure
medication to a patient, that medication will work best only if the patient
takes the pill as prescribed, quits smoking, reduces stress, and eats a low
sodium diet. Otherwise, the blood pressure medication is “swimming against the
tide” so to speak with not much of a chance. It is like this when using
hypnosis. Success depends on many variables including personal attitude,
motivation, cooperation, and follow through with reinforcing practices.
Are you ready to work towards the life you've always wanted?
Are you ready to change your
mind?You are one decision away from achieving the results you want!>>>