Overcome Jealousy Before It Destroys Your Relationship
Overcome Jealousy: When you are in a relationship with another person, it is often difficult not to experience feelings of jealousy sometimes. However, it is important to be aware that these feelings can often do more harm than good if you don't deal with them adequately.
Jealousy generally comes from feelings we have within ourselves of being inadequate or not being worthy of the love of another person. It can come out as anger against that other person, sadness or even paranoia within the relationship.
The worst part is, in a lot of cases there is no reason for the jealousy but the feelings we get sometimes can't be stopped. The best thing to do is learn to deal with these feelings and try to keep them from coming in the first place.
Below are some tips to help you deal with those jealous feelings you are having:
- Evaluate your relationship. Take a look at your relationship and see if it is built on solid ground. Has your relationship been built on trust and respect? If so, the problem most likely isn't within your relationship. If nothing has happened to make you distrust your partner then you need to look within yourself.
- Evaluate yourself. Take a good, honest look at yourself and see if there are underlying problems that could be causing you to feel jealous. Do you suffer from low self-esteem or do you often criticize yourself? If so, you will need to find a way to get over those feelings of insecurity that you have about yourself. If you don't feel secure in who you are, it will be very difficult for you to expect others to be secure about who you are. Always focus on all of the positive things you bring to the relationship and all of the positive things about yourself.
- Recognize when you feel jealous. What is causing you to feel jealous in your relationship? Is it because your partner spoke to another person and you felt it was inappropriate? Did you partner become friends with someone on social media that you find to be a possible threat? What has suddenly made you decide that your partner doesn't still love you? Being able to recognize what has made you jealous in the first place can go a long way in being able to deal with it.
- Share your feelings with someone. Talk to your friends about your feelings and see what they think. They will help you see things from a different perspective and will also be able to reassure you that your relationship is solid no matter what feelings are happening with you.
It is important still to feel those feelings, but you do need to learn how to deal with them. Jealousy has destroyed many relationships and in most cases the jealousy was unwarranted. Don't let your relationship be one that falls in with the statistics.
Know who you are and know where your relationship stands and the jealousy will begin to fall away and you will be able to move forward with your partner.
Why would you want help with relationships? Because relationships are
the central pillar of a happy and satisfying life, that's why. Whether
it's about making it work with a new partner, just enjoying a date,
putting things right after a spat, or dealing with insecurity, hypnosis
can really help you deal with the psychological and emotional issues
that arise in any relationship.
Nor is it just about partners/dates/spouses. Your family and social
links are just as important for your health and well being as your
connection with a 'significant other'. Life's so much better when you
can get on with your mom or dad, step mom or step dad, children or step
children, siblings or step siblings - and let's not even mention the
Whether you are currently dating, or in a long-term partnership,
browse our downloads to see if we can help you make more of the
relationships you treasure.
Hypnosis Can Help!
Hypnosis can help you develop trust and a healthier attitude towards your relationship.
Are you constantly scared that your partner might leave you for someone else?
Has your jealousy become an obsession that you want to be free of?
The thoughts flow through your mind as you sit in the restaurant. Did
your partner just smile at someone else? Are they wishing they were
with them instead of you? Are they about to leave you?
Jealousy can rear its ugly head at any moment, and once those
thoughts appear they can be difficult to ignore. They chip away at our
relationship security until we forget to enjoy our time with our
significant other, and begin to believe our imaginings.
What is jealousy, anyway?
A loving, intimate relationship with another person is a very important way in which our primal emotional needs are met.
So of course the idea of losing this person can be scary.
Occasionally, a little bit of jealousy can show there is still a
spark in a relationship, as you care about each other. But when jealousy
becomes obsessive, it can lead to heartache, relationship breakdown,
and sometimes even violence.
Jealousy can stem from past rejection, and is brought about by anger
and insecurity, or it may just be a habit of mind that you have
developed over time.
It happens when you misuse your imagination, making things up about
your partner's desires and actions, and then begin to believe it
yourself and react emotionally.
Overcome jealousy with hypnosis
Overcome Jealousy With Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy is an audio hypnosis session that will help you trust your partner more, unless real evidence arises that shows you can't.
As you relax and listen repeatedly to your download, you'll notice that you:
- Stop misusing your imagination to make yourself feel bad
- Develop a calmer, fairer attitude towards your relationship
- Feel more confident and at ease within yourself.
Download Overcome Jealousy With Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy and give your relationship a chance to grow in a positive way.
More Relationship Advice and Tips!