I'd like to share some personal growth tips - not just because it's the start of a new year but because it's the start of a new moment. Change is possible at any time! Here are some prompts to get you moving in the right direction...
1. What one small step will you take now?
2. What one thing can you do this week to help improve your life?
3. What one thing did you do last week to improve your life?
4. What result(s) do you want to achieve?
5. What would you like to do more of? What can you do make that happen?
6. When did you experience joy this week?
7. Who are you? Describe yourself in detail.
8. Who has achieved similar goals as you? What can you learn from them?
9. Why are you hoping to make this change?
10. Why haven’t you reached this goal already?
1. Today is the perfect day to start living your dreams. –Unknown
2. Until a person can say deeply and honestly, “I am what I am today because of the choices I made yesterday,” that person cannot say, “I choose otherwise.” – Stephen R. Covey
3. What holds most people back isn’t the quality of their ideas, but their lack of faith in themselves. - Russell Simmons
4. What we call our destiny is truly our character and that character can be altered. - Anais Nin
5. What you do every day matters more than what you do once in a while - Gretchen Rubin
6. When you repeat a mistake, it's no longer a mistake. It's a decision - Paulo Coelho
7. You are essentially who you create yourself to be and all that occurs in your life is the result of your own making. – Stephen Richards
8. You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C.S. Lewis
9. You cannot always be strong, but you can always be brave. -Beau Taplin
10. Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change - Jim Rohn
1. Speak to those you admire. Ask them for advice on whatever qualities they have that you want more of.
2. Spend time creating new, positive habits. These habits will be the foundation to your success.
3. Strengthen your mind and improve your analytic skills by playing strategy games.
4. Surround yourself with positive people who have similar goals as you.
5. Tap into new wisdom every day. Read a book. Listen to an audio. Watch a video.
6. To get another perspective, ask for feedback from friends and family.
7. When you find yourself losing focus, ask yourself “why?”. Once you know, you can improve your strategy.
8. Write to yourself to help overcome any lingering doubts or issues you’re still holding on to.
9. You cannot avoid difficult people but you can learn to deal with them. Take some people management training if necessary.
10. Your environment impacts your mood. Create an inspirational area where you spend your most time.
Do you ever have the feeling that you are not all you could be?
Do you ever have the feeling that you are not all you could be? From the acorn that becomes the great oak to the microscopic cell that becomes a blue whale experiences personal growth. What makes we humans different is that we are in the unique position of being able to do it consciously.
Personal growth means different things to different people. It may be that humans are potentially infinitely perfectible! However, you will be aware that there are areas of life you would like to perform better in. Whether it's being more driven in your professional life or more relaxed and sociable, our Personal Growth download can help!
When you look around you, you'll notice there are people who have particular skills, traits or even whole approaches to life that you would like to absorb into your own character.
Consciously pick up positive traits from others
In fact many of your limiting traits may not have been yours originally but merely 'accidentally' picked up from negative people around you - so why not start to consciously choose traits from others?
In this hypnotic session you'll have the chance to assimilate into your unconscious mind great talents, skills and positive attitudes of people who already have them.
Kick start your relaxation therapy by helping your body relax. FREE PROGRESSIVE MUSCLE RELAXATION HYPNOSIS.
Download Personal Growth now and start growing with vigor and vitality!